Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10 Things I Want to Accomplish in my Life.

There are alot of things I want to accomplish in my life, but the top 10 things would have to be:



1. Become a Dental Hygienist

2. Barrel Race in the National Professional Rodeo Association

3. Make it to the nationals in my grade 12 year of High School Rodeo

4. Staying in touch with my friends, for the rest of my life

5. Marry a cowboy

6. Have a successful life

7. Stay close to my family

8. Have something very memorable about myself that everyone will remember

9. Get better at skiing

10. Get very decent grades in school


The most important thing that I want to accomplish, is becoming a dental hygienest. It will take alot of school and work but I definitely think it will be worth it. You make great money, and it would also be very interesting. Becoming a dental hygienest will also help me achieve most of my other goals because in order to do a majority of stuff you need money.

No comments:

Post a Comment